Pool Leak Detection – Greater Charleston, SC Area!
How often do you wake up in the morning only to find that your pool water seems to have dropped a couple of inches during the night? We know that during the heat of the summer months a certain amount of water loss can be attributed to evaporation. However, how do you determine whether your water loss has been caused by evaporation or do you a have a more serious problem like a water leak? You can rely on our pool leak detection services to find the answer!
There are a number of ways that you can confirm normal water loss versus a leak; one is by using the bucket test and the other is to look around your pool and the surrounding area for signs of excess water.
How do I know if I have a pool leak problem?
- Abnormally high or an increase in water bills.
- The level of the water in your pool exceeds that of normal evaporation or splash outs.
- There are areas around or beyond the pool that are mushy and soggy.
- Your grass seems to be greener or healthier in certain areas.
- An increased use of chemicals to maintain the correct pH levels.
- Increased algae growth due to an increase in untreated water.
- There is structural damage or cracks in the pool.
- Certain areas of your grass or plants do not look as healthy as the rest of your garden.
- Tiles surrounding your pool or pool decks are lifting.
If any of the above signs are evident, it is absolutely essential that you repair the problem speedily so as to avoid an escalation of further damage and increased costs in repair. It may seem more cost effective to locate and repair the water leaks yourself but unless you have the expertise and knowledge of this process it may cost you more money in the long run.
At Leak Masters USA we utilize specialized leak detection equipment and skilled professionals to expertly locate your pool water leak, repairing the problematic areas with the least amount of stress and damage to your property. Our resident Master Pool Builder has a keen understanding of the less than obvious leaks which often are overlooked by other plumbing companies.
Why should I use Leak Masters USA as my pool leak detection company?
We at Leak Masters USA aim to deliver a high quality of customer service and professional work ethic. Due to our technical expertise and equipment, we offer the following Greater Charleston, SC Area pool leak detection services:
- Pool Leak Detection.
- Skimmer Leak.
- Broken Return Line.
- Pool Filter Leak.
- Underground Pipe Repair.
- Skimmer Repair and Replacement.
- Main Drain Repair and Replacement.
Areas we Service:
- Charleston (29401, 29402, 29403, 29405, 29407, 29409, 29412, 29413, 29414, 29417, 29424, 29425, 29455, 29492)
- North Charleston (29404, 29405, 29406, 29415, 29416, 29418, 29420, 29423, 29456, 29470, 29485)
- Mount Pleasant (29429, 29464, 29466, 29482, 29492)
- Goose Creek (29410, 29445, 29486, 29492)
- Johns Island (29407, 29412 29414, 29449, 29455, 29487)
- Summerville (29456, 29483, 29484, 29485, 29486)
- Wadmalaw Island (29449, 29455, 29487)
- Ladson (29456, 29486)
- Hollywood (29449, 29470)
- Moncks Corner (29461)
- Hanahan (29410)
- Kiawah Island (29455)
- Isle of Palms (29451)
- Sullivan’s Island (29482)
Contact us today for more information about our pool leak detection and other leak detection services!